Special Permits

Permitting is one way that the Community Risk Reduction Division of Travis County Emergency Services District 2 (TCESD2) helps to protect the health and safety of our community while ensuring local and state codes are met. A permit from TCESD2 is required to:

  1. Temporarily occupy a structure or space
  2. Maintain, store, or handle materials hazardous to life or property
  3. Conduct processes which produce conditions hazardous to life or property

Please call (512) 251-2801 for assistance. Information is coming soon on the following types of required permits:

  • Open Burns
  • Tents
  • Carnivals & Fairs
  • Fireworks Displays
  • High Piled Storage
  • Hazardous Materials
  • Vehicle Display Inside a Building