ANIMALS & INSECTS: Does the Fire Dept. rescue animals out of trees? What about snakes, bees, or wasps – who can help keep my family and pets safe from them?

Tuesday, December 19th, 2017

Pflugerville residents with concerns about animals stuck in trees are best served by calling the City of Pflugerville Animal Control for assistance at (512) 990-PETS. The City of Pflugerville Animal Control can also assist with snake issues. However for removal of bees or wasps, the City advises that “an exterminator or bee keeper will need to be called. Service providers can be found online or in a phone directory.”

Residents of unincorporated Travis County may call County Animal Control at (512) 974-2000.

* * If an animal, snake, or insect has caused serious injury, please call 9-1-1 for emergency medical care. * *