RECORDS & REPORTS: How do I get a copy of an incident report or other public record?

Tuesday, December 19th, 2017

Click here to read and download the a Request for Incident Report or Public Record. As noted, we do require one form of a government-issued identity card or badge, and a $2 processing fee paid by check or money order to Travis County ESD 2 or in person paid by credit card. All requests for Protected Health Information (PHI) must be made by the patient, or by the patient’s designee which requires a power of attorney and a completed Travis County ESD 2 HIPAA form. Please submit by mail or in person to the Travis County ESD 2 Administration Building, located at 203 E. Pecan Street, Pflugerville Texas 78660.